How Do I Price My Home
As your Listing Agent, I take the pricing of your home very seriously and will NOT give you a high price to secure the listing on your property! There are three main areas of consideration when pricing your property :
The State of The Market
- The market determines value.
- Price your home competitively based on the price of homes that have recently sold and are currently for sale in your neighbourhood.
- As a Listing Agent familiar with these home noted above, I can share with you my professional thoughts on the details of these homes and the circumstances in which they sold or did not sell.
The Condition of Your Home
- I will provide a complimentary consultation with a professional home stager, if appropriate.
- Buyers base their decisions on the condition of the home as well as the price.
- Take the time now to prepare your home to attract potential Buyers.
- I can make suggestions on how to showcase your home. I also have solid contacts to trades as a result of my extensive experience representing builders and new construction.
The Right Sales Representative
- The sales representative brings the market to you.
- The market brings the price.
- The right sales representative is the one who knows the market and can get you the best price possible - not the one who promises you the highest price just to get you to list with them.
- As your Representative, I have access to the latest information on market conditions, from a city wide scope right down to your street. The Vancouver Real Estate Board’s MLS® system is accessible to registered Real Estate Agents only. REALTOR.CA is not the same thing – it is a promotional site and the listing information is transferred from MLS® system but it can take up to 3 days for the information to appear on REALTOR.CA. The amount of data that appears on Realtor.ca is also much more limited.